Merry Xmas and a New Release!
We're happy to announce the release of e107 v2.1.3 in time for Xmas!
This release contains mostly bug fixes and security enhancements and we recommend everyone upgrade immediately.
- Improved error handling when downloading plugins/themes from admin area
- Avatar and photograph uploading fixes
- More flexibility to forum templating added
- Caching functionality optimized for better performance
- Accessibility improvements to contact form
- Fixed installation errors on some PHP versions
- Several fixes to social login functionalities
- Timezone handling changes
- PHP 7.1 fixes (not completely stable yet)
- Numerous hardcoded LANs are now translatable and optimized
- And many more minor bugfixes and improvements
- More flexible templates for custom admin area dashboard layout
- Error pages: ability to change error page content and template (documentation coming)
- e_admin addon now allows for plugin to hook into batch admin UI actions (see _blank plugin for an example)
- Ability to set a "scope" for HybridAuth provider (social logins)
- New events added:
user_comment_deleted(see Event documentation)
- SEF URLs can be enabled/disabled on a per plugin basis
- Banner plugin now support external image URLs
- Bootstrap navigation now supports sub-links of sublinks
- Tagwords plugin removed from core, replaced by TagCloud plugin (introduced in v2.1.2)
- PHP 5.4 is now the minimal required version
- Disabled the loading of legacy core path e107_themes/templates/ (v1 legacy override still available)
For a full list of changes, please go here.
Please see our downloads section to download a copy.
Thank you for continuing to use e107. We wish everyone a safe and joyful Xmas season!.