Slideshow v2.0

e107 CMS » Forums » e107 Code » Code Modification / Plugin / Announcement and Releases << Previous thread | Next thread >>
nlstart
Feb 17 2013, 12:52PM
nlstart
  • e107 Site administrator
  • e107 Core developer
  • e107 Translation Team Leader
Registered Member #29855
The Slideshow plugin displays your latest news, downloads, custom slides in a separate menu.
Custom slides can be set active/inactive and even have the possibility to only display to certain user classes.

Please note that Easyshop products are also possible; but this plugin version is available for a small fee.

The number of slideshows to be displayed is limited by an admin setting. However, 4 is the advised number; otherwise a scroll bar will be visible with default css.

Initially, I wanted to make this a non-open-source and commercial plugin. Last minute I decided otherwise and it is distributed as open source code under the GNU license. If you actually use this plugin, please consider a donation. Thank you in advance for your courtesy!

A live demo is available at the NLSTART front page; where the Slideshow plugin displays the latest available download files.

Download available for logged in members: Slideshow plugin download.
Go to top
Website
VR6Pete
Feb 18 2013, 02:04PM
Registered Member #2353
Hi buddy, is this a responsive slider? I.E if you resize your browser window it resizes accordingly?
Go to top
Website
nlstart
Feb 18 2013, 10:12PM
nlstart
  • e107 Site administrator
  • e107 Core developer
  • e107 Translation Team Leader
Registered Member #29855
By default, it comes with a styling CSS file that has the size in px. But I'm convinced that with some good CSS skills one could make it flexible for responsive sizing.
Go to top
Website

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF