|Description:||Please note: The original author of this plugin is Rijk/Ridge (e107coders). I just added a couple of lines which solves the access denied issue with this plugin. All credits go the original author. I do not provide any support nor do I develop this plugin.
USE AT OWN RISK, NO SUPPORT GIVEN!
You can create an unlimited level of submenu's (with e107's own link system), which makes it very easy to give your visitors a clear and immediate overview of the structure of your site.
Q Tree Menu has its own clear GUI for settings, so it is easy for the administrator to use, too. Every setting is accompanied by a brief explanation of the type of character that is expected, and what the setting does (see the attached screenshot).
To sum up:
- Dynamic (user-friendly) menu: submenu's open on mouse over
- Menu uses the links in the e107 database: plug and play
- Totally customizable: colors, fonts, effects, background images and even rollovers
- Both vertical and (first line) horizontal use possible
- Graphical admin interface
- Shitload of options
Have fun using Q Tree Menu!
In this version (v4.1)
* Bug fix for 'Access Denied' issue (by Moc)
In the main version (4.0):
* Fixed bug with transparency setting
* Fixed menu_var.php appearing in Online tracker
* Unlimited number of levels
+ Menu uses e107 user classes
+ Select link category (Main, Alt)
+ Active page highlighting
+ Link icons
+ Option to disable arrow images
- New default style
- Restyled admin area
|Released:||29 Mar 2011 : 08:33am|
|Requirements:||e107 v1 or higher|